Translate

26 October 2017

L'Oreal micellar water

Make-up lovers also need a good make-up remover. And we usually struggle with finding a good, efficient and strong, but gentle one. There's also a struggle with different types of skin. So far, I've been loving Garnier micellar water which I introduced in my Make-up removers (Garnier vs Nivea vs Essence post a while back.

If you read it, you know I liked it then, but I learned to love it after more usage. It was just the best choice. Then I finished a bottle and I was in a need of something new.
I saw this L'Oreal micellar water for sensitive, normal to mixed skin. If I have a choice, I always take products for sensitive skin as they tend to be more gentle. This micellar water is hypoallergenic, without perfumes, without alcohol and without parabens. Although they say it is good for skin to clean it and remove extra sebum, I only use it to remove my make-up.
I got these 400 ml for about $6 which is basically the price of the Garnier one. Other than price, what draw me in was nice sleek packaging and overall how fancy it looked on the shelf.
Now to get on the most important point. How it removes make-up? Really good! It removes all of my make-up within minutes even if I have few layers (primer, foundation, powders, setting spray). It also removes my eye make-up without irritating my eyes which is usually a struggle. However, it struggles a bit with waterproof make-up such as eyeliners, but I always have that problem (as my Essence eyeliner is the best in staying on the lid).
This product has no scent or color. It also doesn't leave any greasy layer on your face. It basically feels like you removed your make-up with just water which leaves your skin smooth and somehow shiny.

Which make-up remover would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I've always used the Garnier micellar water, I've never used any other micellar water but I should really venture out and try something new x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garnier is kinda my favorite too (although I really liked Nivea too), but this one is not bad at all! I like to try new product every time I run out of some :)

      thank you :*

      Delete