Translate

19 April 2018

L'Oreal Smooth sugars glow scrub (grapes)

I have a feeling I've been going on and on about how I hate my textured skin, how I don't want any shine on it, how I want clean pores... Don't we all? Well, during last year, I stepped up my skincare routine, my make-up routine and overall caring for myself. Yay for me!
With all these changes, I'm glad I have some new products that I can try out. You never know what will suit you. So, recently L'Oreal smooth sugars came into our stores and I'm here to test them all. I already wrote a review on L'Oreal Smooth sugars clear scrub (kiwi) and all other masks and products by L'Oreal Paris.

Polishes, boosts radiance. Three fine sugars + grapeseed oil. For face and lips. Exoliants of 100% natural origin.
Sugar is a natural exfoliant rich in essential nutrients. We have selected fine crystals of brown, golden and white sugars, for deep yet gentle exfoliation. Grapeseed oil is packed with vitamin E, known to illuminate the skin. Monoi oil is a natural moisturizing oil, renowned to prevent dullness. Acai powder is blended into a gentle polishing formula. Delicately scented, the light, refining  formula gives a unique cleansing experience. Instant and lasting, visible results.
Immediately: skin is clean, polished and soft
Use for one week: skin texture is refined and complexion is glowing
Use after use: skin is revived with radiance and a baby-soft touch

How to use: On clean and moist skin, apply a small amount to the face and lips. Add warm water and gently massage in a circular  motion, avoiding the eye area. Once the sugars have melted, rinse away with warm water. Use 3 times per week. Do not use on chapped lips or ingest. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Keep away from children.

First impression and thoughts: It's a thicker scrub than the kiwi one, but easy to take out and spread on your face. It doesn't drip. It also has this brownish color so you can be sure where you applied it and where you didn't. It has small particles inside that are usually great for exfoliation and the main part of most exfoliants. It has stronger scent that I'm used to, but it's not bad one. Unlike the kiwi one, this one works well on dirty skin too. I don't need to wash it 50 times before using this and that's a major plus for me cause this can work as a cleanser and an exfoliant (if you didn't have make-up on). It's also really easily removed.

Verdict? I would highly recommend this one! After using this (on both "dirty" and clean skin), my skin feels so smooth! It doesn't clear all the pores and blackheads, but it does an amazing job in smoothing my skin and clearing clogged pores that are somewhat opened. It's hard to explain, but it happens on my skin, it annoys the hell out of me and this helps a lot! Also, my oily skin is not oily anymore, but it's just well moisturized and not irritated at all! If you haven't already, check out my review on kiwi one so you would get the difference. Highly highly recommend this!

** On a personal note this week: 100 Truths Blogger Tag

Which one of these masks and scrubs is your favorite and least favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: how to smooth skin in photoshop

    ReplyDelete