Translate

21 May 2018

I'm tuning out.

Hello guys.

Firstly I want to thank you all for being here, coming for the first time or revisiting which is even more awesome.
Not to make this a long post, I'll just give you a quick update on what's going on.

So, I won't be publishing any posts until June (which is in a week and a half, I know) which will make me miss 3 posts, but hopefully it'll give me enough time to do stuff and prepare my posts. As you may know I'm posting on my personal blog too (and you can find weekly posts linked in each post on this blog). Although I find it easier to post personal stuff cause I'm just writing stories that pop to my mind, it's still time consuming.

Also, I'm currently in the middle of a lot of stuff. Some being looking for a job, writing my final paper, attending meetings and other stuff related to both my college and job so I don't really have the time to write this. And I'm disappointed in myself cause I'm usually good with time management, but lately I've been stuck in this rut with all college/job issues that it's basically all I think about.

Anyways, give me a week and a half.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on everything! We'll miss you and hopefully when you come back it's gonna be sooner than ever!

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete